As we start to transition from Summer to Fall, our days may start to look different, our schedules may start to shift, and it’s very important to stay intentional about how you show up for yourself. Lately a lot of self-care talk has been focused on morning routines. I agree that they are a really necessary part of your self-care routine, but they aren’t the most important piece of the puzzle!
Join me for today’s episode where we are having a conversation about:
- Adjusting our self-care routines when our days shift
- The most important time to be intentional about your morning routine, and it might not be when you think
- A sweet spot of your day that influences your energy
- Giving ourselves permission to experiment with different morning routine ideas and actions
- Not taking our routines so seriously
- How each part of your day is intertwined
Let me know if you enjoyed today’s free flow conversational chat style. Life is all about adventure and experimentation so I showed up to this episode a little differently.
Make sure to share this podcast episode with anyone who needs a little encouragement with their self-care, and remember the best morning routine is the one that supports you and sets you up for an amazing day!